Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!

Oh it's another year, i guess...

Meaning that i have finally pass my 23th birthday... It seems like when you are getting older, you have less mood for it. All i want to do on my birthday is sleep. Hahaa, nothing special happened this year. 2011 seems like a really plain year. I learned a lot of thing in 2011. Even if not a lot of special things happened. I learned how to be more relaxed, learned how not to be too possessive and aggressive, learned to keep things to myself, started to pursue what i want actively instead of waiting for it to happen.

Back few years then I was like a crazy person and gone through a lot of pressures and lows. But in 2011 it was all good. I started to actually enjoy 'doing nothing but wasting my time life'. People always say you should start early and aim high if you want to fly high. But the facts is you should stop a while and have some fun once a while. It's really sad if one doesn't even know how to make themselves happy. Yeah, i was kind of sad. In 2012, I'll get more productive (i guess) and learn the equilibrium of life.

I have a feeling 2012 will be a GOOD year. *self-hugsss*

No comments:

Post a Comment