Monday, May 28, 2012

Lesson taught by couple seat


Honestly, couple seat is TOTALLY over-rated.

Normally Meh and I are sane enough to avoid these  extra costs  couple-trap. Since student pass give you a good RM5 discount, and the film is the same anyway, we just never tried couple seat. But being me, I always rant on wanting to try it with him. Then on Sunday, we just finally went crazy and say: 'Yes! We wanna try out couple seats!'

OK, I am at the wrong side to actually have expectation about a seat. I was expecting a seat that at least allow him to put an arm over me, but nope, not feasible. The seat is so hard and straight on the back. The only difference is the absence of the place u put your arms. I tried lean over onto his shoulder, nope, bad posture = aching everywhere. Finally I sighed (and I feel the disappointment from Meh also) and be contented to just warm my hand on his belly, over his jacket, your pervs. I suspect this non-cuddle-able design is specially requested by the cinema so the lovebirds wouldn't advance from huggle to something else.

So we finally conclude that couple seat is worse than our most cheapskate date and it is more expensive! Cheapskate date normally equals to watching downloaded movie on his computer (cuddling or not depends), some food, comments on the movie midway etc. So I started to become skeptical about all the myth on couple-quest. Like you've got to have a diamond ring, or getting expensive gifts on Valentine's.

And at the end of the movie, Meh and I looked at each other and literally laugh out loud for our stupidity.

Cheers to disappointments in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment