Saturday, September 3, 2011

Confusion

Sometimes I am so confuse with myself and you.
You always tell me that: 'That's the way I work.'

I couldn't help but to wonder, am I being man-handled?

Maybe I am acting like immature brat, but all the short conversation and no-contact over the holiday makes me feel so insecure. I know you're busy and really under a lot of stress and I understand how bad publishing papers can be. I am trying to be understanding and hopefully become a support for you. Just that I really don't know how long I can stand to play this one-man-act before i crack up.

Please honey, contribute a bit in the conversation.
I don't want our relationship to be a dead puddle of water like this.
Please come up with some ideas. Nothing fancy really.
Just convince me that you still care... Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment