Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recently

There's SO much to say recently... haha

Firstly i finally bought a phoooonnneee!!! Mah baby is a Samsung Galaxy Mini.

I thought i am going to be happy when i can switch from my old phone. Strangely i feel a pang of loss when i got the new phone. It's a bit like, aww, i miss the cute little small phone design and the new phone feels so WEIRD in the palm, and the ringtone is WEIRD and the alarm is also WEIRD.

Ended up I am more nostalgic than I thought I am. I adapt to change slowly no matter how bad the old phone had been... It had been in a really bad condition and typing msg is like a chore... But I still love it even after i bought the new phone... There are just too much of cute stuff i need to keep inside it...

It's too late now, i need to go to sleep now... Nite everyone.


here is mah baby

1 comment:

  1. haha.. you finally bought it liao.. next time can tell me if it is good

    ReplyDelete