Monday, June 25, 2012

Uneasy (RANT)

Well... getting job offer, buying a new car and going Taiwan. Everything crushed into this very very small and short week...

I really feel depress when I come home. No kidding. I feel so trapped here and there is so much obligation.
Gone is the day I can just mind my own business and do what I want at the time I see fit.
Everything have to be done by my parents way. That's a bit sickening.
I know talking like this is ungrateful. But man, I am like 24 now? Gosh, give me some freedom...

Anyhow, this is just rant. RANT RANT RANT.

And I actually hate working so soon. The heck I need to squeeze damn lot of thing in this short period.
Some more getting a dead end job. I am so damn sure I am going to run away as soon as possible.
But looking on the bright side, my manager is actually a very nice person... :D Just need to stay away from the regional manager, too much big words and small action.

Coming back to JB then I'll be working 2 jobs, literally. Hardly any personal leisure time for me. Sigh. But what to do. It is time to contribute...

Anyways, I should go pack now = X =

Yes, you'll be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment