Monday, October 3, 2011

More on recently

Wakakaaa... there is so much to talk about recently...

Today i received a mail from Postcrossing website stating that my post card had travel 14,127Km (or, all the way across Pacific ocean) to reach West Coast of USA!!!

Hooray! Our Post office still works! And it's only like 10 working days after i post it... I am truly amazed... (Yes, this sound kinda pathetic, but I was expecting it to reach in 1 month. After all, nobody will be called snail mail for no reason right?)





<- All the way.. to America...teehee XD






here is Postcrossing Website : http://www.postcrossing.com/

and my homepage on Postcrossing...














I'm sure that there will be people asking what is Post crossing... let's see the defination from its own webzine: -

The goal of this project is to allow people to receive postcards from all over the world, for free. Well, almost free! The main idea is that: if you send a postcard, you will receive at least one back from a random Postcrosser from somewhere in the world.

Sound's great right? And I hope i can get some awesome stamps via this channel XD

No comments:

Post a Comment