Saturday, November 5, 2011

First day of holiday

Actually i don't know why i didn't go home. My thesis really wasn't that urgent. Also don't know why i didn't visit Melaka with Meh. Maybe i just feel like i want to be really alone for a few days... settle down a bit... think on what I should do...

The morning was spent in Aunt's salon with roomies. Both have a new haircut. Back in hostel, it starting to feel awfully quiet. Wonder if staying outside is like this, with little or no noise, but the sound of rain.

The hostel didn't provide food this week for me... so i have to rely on my own food supply.
I think i made a wise decision to buy the navel orange instead of normal orange. They really tasted heavenly. Sweet and juicy, the sound of separating each of them makes me happy. Ate plain oats with nothing but hot water as dinner. Surprisingly, it didn't taste as bad as i thought. It has a nice raisin smell since i put it in the container Meh used to put raisin last time. Just regret that i didn't take more oats from Meh... haha.

Will try to make my days here useful. Laundry tomorrow, visit Sam and En Khai the day after. Thesis in between... ha. Just need to wait till Monday, and Meh will be back. Feel so insecure without him, but can't depend on him too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment