Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SF Night

Yet another year of it...
I don't know why the feeling is not there for me anymore, it just feel like another dinner for me.
A lot of things become plain after 4 years. Each year has their stories, and not all of them are happy one. I used to be really concern about this program, but the urgency and the feel wasn't there for me anymore.

To be honest, I am glad that things turn out OK this year. There are so many undetermind factors before that. The bus was late, we stood in the cold wet rainy day for a good half an hour. Somebody got so unhappy about it and planned not to attend. I know it's frustrating and everything, not just you are standing there... I was neither happy about waiting and wasting time like that nor understand why the juniors asked us to go to bus stop so early. It wasn't much fun.

This is just an emo rant, i'll be fine in no time. I really feel down these few days, after Deepavali holiday's much fun... I miss home...

I think i'll just go and eat a few rice cracker, always cheer me up like wonders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment