Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hooray! Surprise Cards!!!

This morning when I came back from Japanese class I check the mailbox. I know I shouldn't receive anymore postcards because I haven't get the chance to buy and send postcard. But guess what i found? Not one but TWO postcards!

One of them is from Bei Jing.


It is slightly longish so i guess it's from a postcard book.

Aaaannnndd another one from Colorado, USA.

Both card have very beautiful stamp, and there are so many stamps. I was so happy when i pick up the cards because the stamps.

Summary of the stamps I've got from Postcrossing.

This one has Czech lion crest stamp and some Building stamp on it, Singpore stamps and Finland stamp. The fun part is on the Lion Crest one, there's a line of song written on it ("Kde domov mui?") with the score... Cute. I googled it and found out that it's Czech national anthem.

This set is from China, Taiwan, Belarus and USA.
The postcrosser from USA had attach 2 state's stamps. Which are really beautiful.
China's birdy stamps are superb too.
Belarus one features a badger like animal called martes martes and red tulips.
Martes martes (again, wiki-ed) is a type of animal call Pineten from badger family.
Taiwan stamp featured one of my favorite trees, Delonix aka 凤凰木.


This postage mark is cute because it carved out the old street of SanXia in Taiwan. Apparently the postcrosser sent it from the post office in the street. Why can't Melacca do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment